Bugs/Errors

So far, most users have been able to have a seamless integration with different clouds and local music storage.  We know we aren’t perfect and will have issues on specific devices from time to time.

Before rating us poorly on the Market, help us out and inform us about bugs or why you are dissatisfied.  We will get back to you ASAP.  To include our transparency on this, we have created a page just for known bugs.  Please send us an email to feedback@cloudaround.com or tweet to @CloudAroundApp if there is something you don’t like or a bug you have found.  The more details you can give us, the easier and faster it will be to fix it!

Tagged with:
Posted in Blog
9 comments on “Bugs/Errors
  1. Jeannie says:

I cannot get Cloudaround to work on my droid 2. I’ve tried the lite version, installed it, it won’t open. Tried the paid version, same thing I get a message “Sorry, Cloud Around has stopped unexpedtedly. Please try again.”

2. Kirsten says:

Hi guys

I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 and cloudaround is picking up the local music files in the internal memory but doesn’t display any of the ones in my dropbox. I tried moving the music files around in dropbox thinking that might make a difference but it doesn’t seem to be working.
    Can you please make it work? It would be such a great utility.

Also when will you include access to the Asus web storage cloud?

Cheers
    Kirsten

• admin says:

Hey Kirsten,

Send us an email to feedback@cloudaround.com with the account name and time you are using. We have seen there is a rare bug in the parsing of Dropbox account. You have a special song/folder…something. You can help us crush this!

3. Glen says:

I DL’d the program a few days ago and it worked great, but now when I play a song, it never finishes and skips to the next song before the current song played is done…I’ve tried tried reloading the program but it doesn’t help.

4. Jaren Angerbauer says:

Hi, I just downloaded CloudAround and am trying to get to access / sync music from my DropBox account. I added my account, and after the authentication check (successful) the app appears to be stuck on “Initializing Sync Process For Account 1 of 1”. Any thoughts? I’d love to get this working. I’m on HTC Sensation with Android 2.3.4. Let me know what other info I can supply. Thanks.

–Jaren

• CloudAround says:

Hey Jaren,

I have sent you an email with all of the diagnostic info we need. We should be able to get you up and running shortly. Thanks for the feedback

5. StephenP says:

On my HTC Legend CloudAround indexed all my albums perfectly, but on my new Xperia S, CloudAround doesn’t index most of them (from the exact same dropbox account with the same songs / file structure). They come up as “unknown” under artist, album & song. Any ideas? Thanks!