Today we are very excited to release the most recent version of CloudAround. In version 1.4.3 we focused on two things: bugs and small features.
For a while now, we have been putting off bug fixes in exchange for larger features. This release, we decided to fix a couple of those small bugs that have been annoying us for a while. Hopefully, you will notice a difference in stability and performance. As always, email us at email@example.com if you find any issues we didn’t catch. In version 4.1 of Android (Jelly Bean), the media player functionality was slightly changed. This caused a lot of songs to stop being able to be streamed. We’ve fixed this as well in 1.4.3 so we’re sure our Jelly Bean users will be happy!
We also knocked out a bunch of small features that people have been asking about for a while now:
- We added the ability for users to increase the font size
- You can now change the song information (title, artist, album, track number) directly from the music player page
- We have added two more widgets: a 1×1 and a 4×4
- There is now a volume bar on the media player page for tablet users without a physical volume button
- You can now edit the track numbers of songs to make sure they are in the right order in an album
- We made some small tweaks so the UI looks a little better on tablets
Of course there are still a bunch of other features we would like to add so keep an eye out for future releases. Coming up next we will have support Google Drive!
Let us know what else you would like to see…we wont know unless you tell us!